Bill is a popular speaker on leadership in rural healthcare with an engaging delivery. The leadership principles that Bill addresses help leaders gain an increased sense of self-awareness and better clarity on why they lead in the way that they do. Bill encourages his audience to think about leadership in ways not considered previously, to understand and embrace their philosophical foundations of leadership, to examine and re-examine their guiding principles and to understand how to utilize a continuous learning process.
Speaking topics are always customized for the audience.
Bill has been keynote speaker or presenter at the following conferences/meetings:
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network (ICAHN)
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee
- Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals (TORCH)
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Oklahoma Rural Health Association
- Nebraska Rural Health Association
- Missouri Rural Health Association
- New York State Association for Rural Health
- Florida Rural Health Association
- Alliant Management Services
- WONCA (World Organization of Family Doctors) World Rural Health Conference